7 Shouts - 16,548 Scrobbles
Pete Bardens (Peter Bardens), keyboard player and singer: born London 19 June 1945, died Malibu, California 22 January 2002.
The name of Peter Bardens is best known from the success of Camel, the progressive rock group he led in the early 1970s. The keyboard player's greatest influence on the British music scene, however, took place in the previous decade, when he was a formative member of London's art school R&B scene and a figure of irrepressible spirit and energy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Dreams - (5:29) - 157 plays
- Black Elk - (5:11) - 39 plays
- Seascape - (4:26) - 43 plays
- Many Too Many - (2:57) - 25 plays
- On The Air Tonight - (4:33) - 23 plays
- Man Alive - (4:30) - 24 plays
- Many Happy Returns - (2:15) - 33 plays
- Prelude - (2:28) - 19 plays
- Home Thoughts - (2:19) - 32 plays
- The Stargate - (6:30) - 14 plays