Peste & Sida
9 Shouts - 56,913 Scrobbles
Peste & Sida is a famous Portuguese band who reached their top in the 80's. They were formed in 1986, in Lisbon, Portugal. João San Payo (bass), Luís Varatojo (guitar) and Raposo (drums) were its initial members. Later, João Pedro Almendra was in charge of the vocals.
They were a punk band but they performed reggae and rock songs too. But "Sol da Caparica" was their most successful song.
The band have also suffered some changes along their existence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sol Da Caparica - (2:47) - 260 plays
- Paulinha - (4:22) - 66 plays
- Vamos Ao Trabalho! - (4:03) - 52 plays
- Portem-se Bem - (2:22) - 48 plays
- Gingão - (3:57) - 44 plays
- Chuta Cavalo (...E Morrerás) - (3:18) - 40 plays
- A Verdadeira História De Alcides Pinto - (4:55) - 41 plays
- Alerta Geral - (2:58) - 35 plays
- Felizes Os Dois - (4:04) - 35 plays
- Carraspana - (3:04) - 34 plays