21 Shouts - 271,619 Scrobbles
Peshay real name Paul Pesce began djing in 1987. His first break came in '92 at a rave called Genisis and around the same time he also got into production. Within the year he met Goldie, who showed great interest in Peshay's production skills, that resulted in a release on Reinforced: "The Protégé E.P" named by Goldie himself. This was followed by "World of Music" on J.Majik's Infra-Red label and then a collaboration with LTJ Bukem entitled "19.5" on Good Looking Records and the ground breaking "Vocal Tune" and "Piano Tune" also released on Good Looking Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Miles From Home - (5:34) - 689 plays
- Vocal Tune - (9:22) - 754 plays
- Pacific - (7:44) - 677 plays
- Switch - (6:05) - 455 plays
- Truly - (4:46) - 474 plays
- Vegas - (7:23) - 408 plays
- Psychosis - (8:41) - 359 plays
- Live At 2:37 - (6:16) - 327 plays
- Summer In The City - (4:53) - 290 plays
- End Of Story - (3:59) - 353 plays