44 Shouts - 96,211 Scrobbles
PERNETT Pernett is currently at a new level in his music and this is evident in 'El Mago'. For the first time we get to see what a talented artist he truly is. Apart from composing, producing, mixing and singing , he also recorded the traditional instruments such as percussions, maracas, gaita an guache. All of this without leaving behind his twisted electronic beats, full of synthesizers and special effects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Huele a Mariacachafa - (3:36) - 199 plays
- Optimo positivo - (4:07) - 258 plays
- Zoukland - (3:43) - 137 plays
- Esta Noche - (5:33) - 133 plays
- Arbol - (5:16) - 93 plays
- Hoy es mañana - (3:33) - 130 plays
- Fruta Madura - (4:41) - 106 plays
- La Rumba Bacana (Nickodemus Remix) - (5:22) - 116 plays
- El Mago - (6:24) - 98 plays
- Cumbia computer - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online