3,390 Shouts - 5,889,652 Scrobbles
Formation and Lineup Changes (2005 - 2009)
Periphery was formed by guitarist Misha Mansoor in 2005. He slowly gained a reputation on the Internet, primarily via a regularly-updated Soundclick account, Meshuggah and John Petrucci forums, and the sevenstring.org message boards. Before and during Periphery's tenure in the metal scene, Mansoor developed a reputation for doing his own audio production, the majority of which was performed with a home computer and a Pod XT during this period.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo many reasons,
Why one should never entertain the taste of the red,
A cry for a life of innocence is key to her head.
Keep running back to kill me,
'Cause it might make it easier.
- LyricsSomewhere in Time, We welcomed in the fall.
But in the distance we can see, shining clear, our demise to be.
We're not listening to our selves.
You ask these questions in subconsciousness, but still
We choose to Deny the flood surrounding nations.
- Make Total Destroy - (4:28) - 55,953 plays
- Have A Blast - (5:55) - 53,515 plays
- Facepalm Mute - (4:55) - 50,505 plays
- Ji - (5:15) - 41,406 plays
- Luck As A Constant - (6:05) - 44,354 plays
- Ragnarok - (6:36) - 45,863 plays
- The Gods Must Be Crazy! - (3:38) - 38,852 plays
- Erised - (6:14) - 44,379 plays