Perfecto De Castro
2 Shouts - 9,254 Scrobbles
As an international performer and recording artist, Perfecto De Castro brings together old and new, East and West, as does no other musician and certainly no other 10-string classical guitarist. Hailed as one of the best guitarists of the Philippines by fans and critics alike, De Castro has been called to share his bold style on the world stage, combining technical mastery akin to the Spanish guitar masters with the esotericism of the Orient.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude - (2:56) - 10 plays
- Prelude Etnika - (2:47) - 9 plays
- Allegro - (3:21) - 8 plays
- Capricho Arabe - (5:55) - 8 plays
- Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012: I. Prelude - (6:08) - 4 plays
- Tocatta - (3:05) - 3 plays
- Hatinggabi - Midnight - (3:25) - 4 plays
- Romance Anonimo - (3:14) - 2 plays
- Symphony No. 9 in E Minor, Op. 95: II. Largo - (5:36) - 3 plays
- Vals No. 4, Op. 8 - (5:07) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online