Perfecto De Castro
2 Shouts - 9,192 Scrobbles
As an international performer and recording artist, Perfecto De Castro brings together old and new, East and West, as does no other musician and certainly no other 10-string classical guitarist. Hailed as one of the best guitarists of the Philippines by fans and critics alike, De Castro has been called to share his bold style on the world stage, combining technical mastery akin to the Spanish guitar masters with the esotericism of the Orient.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prelude Etnika - (2:47) - 43 plays
- Hatinggabi (Midnight) - (3:24) - 28 plays
- Tocatta - (3:05) - 18 plays
- Dahil sa Isang Bulaklak (Because of a Flower) - (3:07) - 11 plays
- Allegro - (3:21) - 9 plays
- Fantasie - (2:51) - 6 plays
- Vals No. 4, Op. 8 - (5:07) - 3 plays
- Sylph Dance - Gismontesque - (3:09) - 3 plays
- Sylph Dance - Flight - (2:34) - 3 plays
- Danza Paraguaya - (2:44) - 2 plays