16 Shouts - 150,915 Scrobbles
Pedro Pubill, better known as Peret (b. 1935) is a Spanish singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Pubill was born on 26th March 1935 in Mataró, Barcelona province, Spain, the son of a Gypsy clothes-dealing family. He composed and sang in both Spanish and Catalan, and became the first star of pop-rhumba in the 1960s. In 1974 he represented Spain in the Eurovision Song Contest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El muerto vivo - (4:41) - 1,214 plays
- Borriquito - (3:33) - 1,112 plays
- Canta Y Sé Feliz - (2:50) - 313 plays
- Una Lágrima - (4:05) - 312 plays
- Gitana Hechicera - (4:26) - 247 plays
- La Fiesta No Es para Feos - (2:33) - 307 plays
- Para Poder Olvidarla - (3:18) - 266 plays
- Don Toribio Carambola - (2:54) - 113 plays
- Voy, Voy - (1:55) - 122 plays
- Una Chica Muy Guapa - (4:12) - 97 plays