12 Shouts - 142,701 Scrobbles
Pedro Pubill, better known as Peret (b. 1935) is a Spanish singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Pubill was born on 26th March 1935 in Mataró, Barcelona province, Spain, the son of a Gypsy clothes-dealing family. He composed and sang in both Spanish and Catalan, and became the first star of pop-rhumba in the 1960s. In 1974 he represented Spain in the Eurovision Song Contest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El muerto vivo - (4:41) - 1,028 plays
- LyricsBorriquito como tu
Que no sabes ni la U
Borriquito como tu
- El Gitano Antón - (3:10) - 481 plays
- El Lunar de Maria - (2:38) - 391 plays
- Gitana Hechicera - (4:26) - 286 plays
- Canta Y Sé Feliz - (2:50) - 246 plays
- el mig amic - (3:07) - 189 plays
- Saboreando - (3:12) - 182 plays
- Es Preferible - (2:30) - 153 plays
- Lo Mato - (2:39) - 135 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods