3 Shouts - 13,989 Scrobbles
Peregrino Gris (Gray Pilgirm) is a Costa Rican group that plays Celtic music. Many people wonder how someone started a project like this one in Costa Rica, if in this country there is no Celtic tradition or even people that can play the rhythms and instruments of Celtic music.
Everything started as inquietude of Eduardo Oviedo. He likes traditional music of different countries; this interest took him to the ancient Europe music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Danza en el Bosque - (5:15) - 35 plays
- La Luz - (3:27) - 24 plays
- Viejo Tronco - (4:38) - 25 plays
- El Viento - (3:58) - 27 plays
- Fogata de Media Noche - (2:33) - 22 plays
- Estrella de la Tarde - (4:10) - 21 plays
- Brisa en el Rostro - (3:04) - 21 plays
- Despertar - (4:22) - 26 plays
- Himno Al Sol - (4:20) - 22 plays
- Luz de Luna - (3:23) - 16 plays