316 Shouts - 2,111,613 Scrobbles
Pere Ubu is an experimental rock music group formed in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1975. Despite many long-term band members, singer David Thomas is the only constant. The group is named after Père Ubu ("father Ubu"), the protagonist of Ubu Roi ("Ubu, the King"), a play by French writer Alfred Jarry. While Pere Ubu have never been widely popular—usually categorized as "underground rock"—they have a devoted following, have been hugely influential on several generations of avant-garde musicians and are a critically acclaimed American musical group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Free White - (2:32) - 5,673 plays
- Thanks - (2:11) - 5,813 plays
- Street Waves - (4:15) - 5,465 plays
- Life Stinks - (2:30) - 4,729 plays
- Feuksley Ma'am, The Hearing - (5:11) - 3,972 plays
- Laughing - (5:15) - 4,493 plays
- Chinese Radiation - (5:06) - 4,155 plays
- Mandy - (7:13) - 3,961 plays
- Sentimental Journey - (7:01) - 3,336 plays
- Humor Me - (2:46) - 4,192 plays