4 Shouts - 81,261 Scrobbles
Pepe Willberg (born in 1946) belongs to the post-war baby boom “The Beatles” generation and he is one of those few pop music performers in Finland whose successful career spans uninterruptedly from the early 1960’s all the way to the strong Back To The Sixties revival of today. Pepe received his first guitar as a 13-year old school boy in Helsinki. In 1963 a legendary group named The Islanders was founded, and Pepe became its second guitarist. Very soon he was pushed in front of the mic and the blunt request by the rest of the band was: “Now you have to sing!” .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aivan sama mulle mä oon onnellinen - (3:27) - 5,684 plays
- Leikitään - (7:52) - 3,762 plays
- Tällä kadulla - (5:51) - 4,810 plays
- Muuttuvat tiet - (3:42) - 3,832 plays
- Ajan sisällä - (6:37) - 3,463 plays
- Lyhyenä hetkenä - (4:02) - 3,912 plays
- Sinä lupasit - (3:59) - 3,782 plays
- Uneton - (7:17) - 2,842 plays
- Elämän seppeleet - (10:12) - 2,803 plays
- Saat Miehen Kyyneliin - To Make a Big Man Cry - (3:21) - 312 plays