0 Shouts - 40,512 Scrobbles
Pepe Willberg (born in 1946) belongs to the post-war baby boom “The Beatles” generation and he is one of those few pop music performers in Finland whose successful career spans uninterruptedly from the early 1960’s all the way to the strong Back To The Sixties revival of today. Pepe received his first guitar as a 13-year old school boy in Helsinki. In 1963 a legendary group named The Islanders was founded, and Pepe became its second guitarist. Very soon he was pushed in front of the mic and the blunt request by the rest of the band was: “Now you have to sing!” .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Merimies - (4:34) - 140 plays
- Saat Miehen Kyyneliin - To Make a Big Man Cry - (3:21) - 216 plays
- Colour Of Silence Outro - Hidden Track - (2:56) - 152 plays
- Romanssi - (4:10) - 95 plays
- Hermes - (3:28) - 72 plays
- Rasvis mä oon - (3:13) - 71 plays
- Olet mulle maailmain - How Deep Is Your Love - - (3:57) - 71 plays
- Aamu - (2:59) - 64 plays
- Elämältä Kaiken Sain - (2:56) - 66 plays
- Olet mulle maailmain - How Deep Is Your Love - (3:57) - 47 plays