22 Shouts - 72,661 Scrobbles
Pell Mell is a name that has been used several times. (1) A German progressive rock band of the 70s. (2) An American band of the 80s and 90s. Pell Mell (1) released five albums between 1972 and 1981. Their music heavily used themes and melodies from Classical music in a rock context. Pell Mell (2) was an instrumental band, often seen as a precursor to the post-rock movement. Their first recording, Rhyming Guitars from 1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing Lies Still Long - (4:11) - 242 plays
- City Monster - (8:44) - 117 plays
- Swoon - (2:13) - 100 plays
- Moldau - (5:26) - 107 plays
- The Clown and the Queen - (8:39) - 97 plays
- Friend - (7:05) - 101 plays
- Revival - (4:33) - 71 plays
- Saucer - (3:30) - 75 plays
- Blacktop - (3:24) - 70 plays
- Alone - (9:24) - 80 plays