22 Shouts - 72,134 Scrobbles
Pell Mell is a name that has been used several times. (1) A German progressive rock band of the 70s. (2) An American band of the 80s and 90s. Pell Mell (1) released five albums between 1972 and 1981. Their music heavily used themes and melodies from Classical music in a rock context. Pell Mell (2) was an instrumental band, often seen as a precursor to the post-rock movement. Their first recording, Rhyming Guitars from 1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing Lies Still Long - (4:11) - 322 plays
- City Monster - (8:44) - 130 plays
- Swoon - (2:13) - 92 plays
- Revival - (4:33) - 81 plays
- Moldau - (5:26) - 97 plays
- Saucer - (3:30) - 77 plays
- Friend - (7:05) - 92 plays
- The Clown and the Queen - (8:39) - 83 plays
- Constellation - (4:01) - 62 plays
- Anna Karina - (3:02) - 65 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online