2,016 Shouts - 7,300,875 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 13,679 plays
- The Creeper - (7:18) - 11,339 plays
- Deny the Absolute - (6:19) - 11,972 plays
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 8,505 plays
- Immutable Dusk - (7:25) - 8,680 plays
- Parasite Colony - (4:41) - 6,910 plays
- Lathe Biosas - (4:46) - 7,181 plays
- Strung Up From the Sky - (5:11) - 6,947 plays
- City of Echoes - (7:05) - 6,282 plays
- The Cliff - (4:06) - 6,454 plays