2,007 Shouts - 7,108,697 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 10,639 plays
- Deny the Absolute - (6:19) - 12,487 plays
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 12,495 plays
- The Creeper - (7:18) - 10,162 plays
- Immutable Dusk - (7:25) - 9,153 plays
- City of Echoes - (7:05) - 7,579 plays
- Terminal - (3:27) - 7,668 plays
- The Tundra - (5:13) - 7,456 plays
- Last Day of Winter - (9:36) - 6,232 plays
- Drought - (8:23) - 5,951 plays