1,997 Shouts - 6,979,561 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deny the Absolute - (6:19) - 13,742 plays
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 10,114 plays
- Terminal - (3:27) - 9,621 plays
- Immutable Dusk - (7:25) - 10,143 plays
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 11,275 plays
- City of Echoes - (7:05) - 8,295 plays
- The Tundra - (5:13) - 9,280 plays
- The Creeper - (7:18) - 8,619 plays
- Threnody - (8:07) - 7,934 plays
- Last Day of Winter - (9:36) - 6,685 plays