2,007 Shouts - 7,129,206 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 10,263 plays
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 13,172 plays
- Deny the Absolute - (6:19) - 12,436 plays
- The Creeper - (7:18) - 10,950 plays
- Immutable Dusk - (7:25) - 9,130 plays
- City of Echoes - (7:05) - 7,075 plays
- Terminal - (3:27) - 7,092 plays
- Strung Up From the Sky - (5:11) - 6,981 plays
- The Tundra - (5:13) - 6,956 plays
- Last Day of Winter - (9:36) - 5,820 plays