1,925 Shouts - 6,123,993 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 11,838 plays
- City of Echoes - (7:05) - 11,789 plays
- Last Day of Winter - (9:36) - 9,476 plays
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 13,468 plays
- Drought - (8:23) - 9,873 plays
- Autumn into Summer - (10:41) - 8,768 plays
- Winds With Hands - (3:57) - 9,123 plays
- Dead Between the Walls - (5:06) - 9,548 plays
- NightEndDay - (11:12) - 8,223 plays
- Lost in the Headlights - (4:09) - 9,018 plays