2,009 Shouts - 7,188,640 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 9,884 plays
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 13,943 plays
- The Creeper - (7:18) - 11,726 plays
- Deny the Absolute - (6:19) - 12,623 plays
- Immutable Dusk - (7:25) - 9,235 plays
- City of Echoes - (7:05) - 6,857 plays
- Strung Up From the Sky - (5:11) - 7,313 plays
- Lathe Biosas - (4:46) - 7,069 plays
- Terminal - (3:27) - 6,777 plays
- Parasite Colony - (4:41) - 6,014 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online