1,989 Shouts - 6,799,663 Scrobbles
Formed by previous members of the band Tusk, the instrumental post-metal outfit Pelican formed in Chicago in 2001, by guitarists Trevor de Brauw and Laurent Lebec with sibling rhythm section Larry Herweg and Bryan Herweg (drums and bass, respectively). Owing a great debt to the pioneering band Neurosis, and often compared to Boston's Isis and Sweden's Cult of Luna, Pelican were initially signed to Hydra Head Records (whose founder, Aaron Turner, was a member of Isis).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deny the Absolute - (5:38) - 30,260 plays
- Terminal - (3:28) - 25,043 plays
- The Tundra - (5:13) - 23,961 plays
- Immutable Dusk - (7:01) - 23,128 plays
- Threnody - (8:08) - 19,926 plays
- The Cliff - (4:07) - 19,300 plays
- Vestiges - (7:15) - 18,272 plays
- Perpetual Dawn - (9:29) - 16,498 plays
- Ephemeral - (5:22) - 11,806 plays
- Bliss in Concrete - (5:30) - 9,270 plays