70 Shouts - 280,795 Scrobbles
Pekka Pohjola (born January 13, 1952, died November 27, 2008) was an influential Finnish bass player, composer and band leader. His music could be categorized as progressive. His early solo records are heavily Zappa-influenced, but later he has developed his own, unique style. Some Finns even claim to hear a hint of Sibelius in his work. Pohjola was also a notable bass player, having played with Mike Oldfield and Made in Sweden in addition to numerous Finnish bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strange Awakening - (5:07) - 838 plays
- Vapour Trails - (4:40) - 613 plays
- Dancing In The Dark - (5:35) - 450 plays
- Sekoilu seestyy - The Madness Subsides - (4:17) - 487 plays
- Try To Remember - (7:08) - 451 plays
- Image Of A Passing Smile - (5:35) - 416 plays
- The Sighting - (3:30) - 424 plays
- Oivallettu matkalyhty - (5:04) - 328 plays
- Sekoilu seestyy - (4:17) - 408 plays
- Ensimmäinen aamu - The First Morning - (5:31) - 271 plays