70 Shouts - 274,053 Scrobbles
Pekka Pohjola (born January 13, 1952, died November 27, 2008) was an influential Finnish bass player, composer and band leader. His music could be categorized as progressive. His early solo records are heavily Zappa-influenced, but later he has developed his own, unique style. Some Finns even claim to hear a hint of Sibelius in his work. Pohjola was also a notable bass player, having played with Mike Oldfield and Made in Sweden in addition to numerous Finnish bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strange Awakening - (5:07) - 741 plays
- Vapour Trails - (4:40) - 612 plays
- Sekoilu seestyy - The Madness Subsides - (4:17) - 485 plays
- Dancing In The Dark - (5:35) - 441 plays
- Image Of A Passing Smile - (5:35) - 410 plays
- Try To Remember - (7:08) - 437 plays
- The Sighting - (3:30) - 390 plays
- Oivallettu matkalyhty - (5:04) - 399 plays
- Ensimmäinen aamu - The First Morning - (5:31) - 278 plays
- Matemaatikon lentonäytös - (7:15) - 319 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online