67 Shouts - 231,594 Scrobbles
Pekka Pohjola (born January 13, 1952, died November 27, 2008) was an influential Finnish bass player, composer and band leader. His music could be categorized as progressive. His early solo records are heavily Zappa-influenced, but later he has developed his own, unique style. Some Finns even claim to hear a hint of Sibelius in his work. Pohjola was also a notable bass player, having played with Mike Oldfield and Made In Sweden in addition to numerous Finnish bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vapour Trails - (4:40) - 700 plays
- Strange Awakening - (5:07) - 676 plays
- Sekoilu seestyy - The Madness Subsides - (4:17) - 656 plays
- Dancing In The Dark - (5:35) - 486 plays
- Try To Remember - (7:08) - 497 plays
- Image Of A Passing Smile - (5:35) - 500 plays
- Pressure - (10:36) - 359 plays
- The Sighting - (3:30) - 467 plays
- Oivallettu matkalyhty - (5:04) - 471 plays
- Ensimmäinen aamu - The First Morning - (5:31) - 401 plays