23 Shouts - 193,734 Scrobbles
Pegboy is an US-American punk band from Chicago, founded 1990 by John Haggerty (who played guitar with Naked Raygun), along with his brother Joe Haggerty (drums), Larry Damore (vocals/guitar), and Steve Saylors (bass). Both Damore and Saylors had been members of Chicago-based hardcore band Bhopal Stiffs. Pegboy's 1990 debut EP, "Three-Chord Monte", was also the first release by Quarterstick Records, an off shoot of Touch And Go Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strong Reaction - (3:57) - 1,087 plays
- Superstar - (2:23) - 619 plays
- Still Uneasy - (2:41) - 502 plays
- Not What I Want - (2:31) - 494 plays
- Through My Fingers - (4:02) - 502 plays
- Field of Darkness - (2:58) - 522 plays
- What to Do - (2:50) - 453 plays
- Time Again - (3:01) - 450 plays
- Locomotivelung - (2:41) - 404 plays
- Hardlight - (1:25) - 420 plays