Pee Wee Ellis
1 Shouts - 27,463 Scrobbles
Alfred "Pee Wee" Ellis (born 1941 in Bradenton, Florida) is an American jazz-funk saxophonist, composer and arranger. He was an important member of James Brown's band in the 1960s and appeared on many of Brown's most notable recordings. He also worked closely with Van Morrison. After resuming a solo career in 1992, he is currently (2006) living in the town of Frome in the county of Somerset, United Kingdom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonwalk - (2:45) - 89 plays
- That Thang - (2:47) - 87 plays
- Moon Walk - (2:45) - 73 plays
- That Thing - (2:45) - 36 plays
- Gittin' a Little Hipper - (3:01) - 57 plays
- I Heard It through the Grapevine - (6:42) - 42 plays
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Feat. Joo Kraus - (6:42) - 31 plays
- Chicken (Live feat. Fred Wesley) - Live feat. Fred Wesley - (8:26) - 22 plays
- Funk Bomb - (4:15) - 43 plays
- Slanky - (7:15) - 33 plays