Pee Wee Crayton
4 Shouts - 69,807 Scrobbles
Connie Curtis Crayton (December 18, 1914 – June 25, 1985) known as Pee Wee Crayton, was an American rhythm & blues and blues guitarist and singer. Born in Rockdale, Texas, United States, there are several stories on how Crayton acquired the name Pee Wee. In a Living Blues article in the 1980s, he stated that friend and singer, Roy Brown, gave him the nickname. This makes sense since Brown had a way of making nicknames for many of his friends. It has also been said that his father gave him the nickname as a tribute to a local Texas piano player.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Texas Hop - (3:06) - 1,031 plays
- Blues After Hours - (3:08) - 656 plays
- The Telephone Is Ringing - (2:55) - 93 plays
- Blues in the Ghetto - (3:05) - 103 plays
- Blues Before Dawn - (1:58) - 76 plays
- You Know Yeah - (4:06) - 137 plays
- Do Unto Others - (2:23) - 83 plays
- Telephone is Ringing - (3:10) - 76 plays
- Runnin' Wild - (2:29) - 76 plays
- Daybreak - (2:41) - 68 plays