23 Shouts - 207,573 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 and based in Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland, the band have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music. They have twice won "Live Act of the Year" at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards and have taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia. In the UK they are festival regulars at the likes of Glastonbury, Womad, Beautiful Days, Belladrum, Celtic Connections and many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Folk Police - (5:16) - 542 plays
- Captain Coull's Parrot - (6:06) - 257 plays
- Wacko King Hako - (5:29) - 236 plays
- The Naughty Step - (5:37) - 296 plays
- Caberdrone - (6:06) - 228 plays
- Croftwork - (4:25) - 150 plays
- Captain Coulls Parrot - (6:06) - 134 plays
- Weakened - (4:03) - 122 plays
- Calgary Capers - (5:09) - 167 plays
- Room 215 - (4:24) - 160 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online