22 Shouts - 206,661 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 and based in Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland, the band have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music. They have twice won "Live Act of the Year" at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards and have taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia. In the UK they are festival regulars at the likes of Glastonbury, Womad, Beautiful Days, Belladrum, Celtic Connections and many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Folk Police - (5:16) - 579 plays
- Wacko King Hako - (5:29) - 291 plays
- Captain Coull's Parrot - (6:06) - 245 plays
- The Naughty Step - (5:37) - 317 plays
- Caberdrone - (6:06) - 205 plays
- Croftwork - (4:25) - 170 plays
- Captain Coulls Parrot - (6:06) - 130 plays
- Weakened - (4:03) - 124 plays
- Calgary Capers - (5:09) - 193 plays
- Cameronian Rant - (6:03) - 107 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online