22 Shouts - 205,033 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 and based in Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland, the band have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music. They have twice won "Live Act of the Year" at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards and have taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia. In the UK they are festival regulars at the likes of Glastonbury, Womad, Beautiful Days, Belladrum, Celtic Connections and many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Folk Police - (5:16) - 595 plays
- Wacko King Hako - (5:29) - 391 plays
- Captain Coull's Parrot - (6:06) - 246 plays
- The Naughty Step - (5:37) - 303 plays
- Caberdrone - (6:06) - 213 plays
- Captain Coulls Parrot - (6:06) - 135 plays
- Croftwork - (4:25) - 158 plays
- Martin Roachfords/Oysterwomans Rant - (7:15) - 120 plays
- Cameronian Rant - (6:03) - 105 plays
- Calgary Capers - (5:09) - 201 plays