22 Shouts - 178,189 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 and based in Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland, the band have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music. They have twice won "Live Act of the Year" at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards and have taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia. In the UK they are festival regulars at the likes of Glastonbury, Womad, Beautiful Days, Belladrum, Celtic Connections and many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Folk Police - (5:16) - 726 plays
- Scots on the Rocks - (4:34) - 598 plays
- Captain Coull's Parrot - (6:06) - 459 plays
- The Naughty Step - (5:37) - 506 plays
- Croftwork - (4:25) - 450 plays
- Macedonian Woman's Rant - (4:53) - 366 plays
- Weakened - (4:03) - 396 plays
- Calgary Capers - (5:09) - 343 plays
- The Anthropologist - (4:33) - 412 plays
- Lexy MacAskill - (5:01) - 238 plays