22 Shouts - 190,056 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 and based in Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland, the band have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music. They have twice won "Live Act of the Year" at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards and have taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia. In the UK they are festival regulars at the likes of Glastonbury, Womad, Beautiful Days, Belladrum, Celtic Connections and many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scots on the Rocks - (4:34) - 562 plays
- The Folk Police - (5:16) - 667 plays
- The Naughty Step - (5:37) - 683 plays
- Calgary Capers - (5:09) - 526 plays
- Croftwork - (4:25) - 368 plays
- Captain Coull's Parrot - (6:06) - 367 plays
- Weakened - (4:03) - 347 plays
- Dun Beag - (6:15) - 381 plays
- The Anthropologist - (4:28) - 346 plays
- Abhainn a' Nathair - (5:11) - 321 plays