22 Shouts - 201,496 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 and based in Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland, the band have become one of Scotlands best known names in contemporary folk music. They have twice won "Live Act of the Year" at the Scottish Traditional Music Awards and have taken their own individual brand of Scottish tunes to audiences around the world, from European Festivals, to Asia, Africa, America, Canada and Australia. In the UK they are festival regulars at the likes of Glastonbury, Womad, Beautiful Days, Belladrum, Celtic Connections and many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Folk Police - (5:16) - 647 plays
- Wacko King Hako - (5:29) - 333 plays
- The Naughty Step - (5:37) - 331 plays
- Captain Coull's Parrot - (6:06) - 260 plays
- Calgary Capers - (5:09) - 295 plays
- Croftwork - (4:25) - 203 plays
- Caberdrone - (6:06) - 201 plays
- Martin Roachfords/Oysterwomans Rant - (7:15) - 140 plays
- Captain Coulls Parrot - (6:06) - 139 plays
- Room 215 - (4:24) - 214 plays