0 Shouts - 238,524 Scrobbles
“…Peachcake are going to take over the world.” – The Jersey Beat
Peachcake is designed to make you think. Over the years, some people have taken it in different stride. As gimmick, in seriousness, but most likely just in lively, good ‘ol fashion fun-provocation. Whatever the catalyst for the intrigue, liking, or conversely, any dislike, it’s an ever-evolving force of exuberance and uplifted aspiration, culminating to spread a message of Positivity, spearheaded by Stefan Pruett and his band of mayhem-inducing weirdos that don’t stray from frolicking in wonderment and wackiness.
Evolution is prime. It’s necessary and imperative to the creative motif, interest, and motivation of Peachcake. Having been in existence now for over 6 years, but only a year and a half in its current incarnation, Peachcake sees movement as the focal point of what enables them to do what they do creatively in music, performance and our overall impact. It’s essentially a sort of lifeline, and without it, they’d probably have to surrender to a stagnancy in their musical material as well as the live forum for which they’ve accomplished so much in audience enthusiasm, influence, and interaction.
What’s truly elemental is the movement of thought, and that is an ethic that is very important to Peachcake. So whatever the case for your enjoyment, Peachcake is here to not just shed light on this mantra and vehicle of thought-provoking motivation, but to move that forward to new heights and boundaries as they continue forth. Your life is the cause, and they want you to live it.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stop Acting Like You Know More About The Internet Cafe Than Me - 37,401 plays
- Did I just do that or was it Jim Carrey? - 14,348 plays
- Are we accidentally at a party?! - 33,533 plays
- Souls have no drum machine - 15,178 plays
- If I Were Superman, You'd Be My Lois Lane - 7,254 plays
- Make Movement, Not War! - 6,169 plays
- Jeremiah, Stop Taking Bukowski So Seriously. - 4,229 plays
- Jeremiah, Stop Taking Bukowski So Seriously... - 4,509 plays
- Kyle's Words Of Wisdom (Section 2 Part 39) - 3,621 plays
- Welcome to the Party to Save the World! - 4,881 plays