71 Shouts - 78,456 Scrobbles
Paz Lenchantin is an Argentinian rock musician. She was born on December 12, 1973 in Mar del Plata, Argentina and came to Los Angeles with her parents. While in a band called the Martini's, Billy Howerdel, Josh Freese, Troy Van Leeuwen, and Maynard James Keenan invited her to join their group, A Perfect Circle. She contributed to their first album, Mer de Noms by playing bass guitar, violin and back-up vocals. She left A Perfect Circle to play for Billy Corgan's short-lived band, Zwan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kentucky Hymn - (3:02) - 197 plays
- T.V. Snow - (3:10) - 186 plays
- 365 - (2:54) - 252 plays
- Violins - (0:42) - 144 plays
- Montana Train - (1:42) - 141 plays
- California - (4:33) - 124 plays
- Blue Sky Shoe Shine - (1:26) - 147 plays
- She Can Soup - (3:43) - 156 plays
- Missin' - (1:33) - 92 plays
- The Parade - (1:53) - 110 plays