0 Shouts - 2,131 Scrobbles
Pawnshop Diamonds is ready to show that rock ‘n roll is very much alive in the 21st century. Formed in 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts 5-piece is inspired by the classic sounds of bands such as Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Faces, and The Black Crowes, blending them into infectious songs that can’t be denied or ignored. So if you like a little blues and a little soul, and you love a whole lotta rock n' roll, then check the vibes and the grooves pumping out, feel the crunch and the grit ripping through your speakers...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online