17 Shouts - 105,299 Scrobbles
Born in Poland in 1978, Paul Kominek grew up in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
In 1997, he released his debut 12” single “biocenter” on Poets Club Records. A year later, the first 12”s under the name Turner were released on the label Ladomat Records in Hamburg and received instant success among the electronic music scene worldwide. Four albums later, Paul Kominek already looked back on a remarkable career as a musician and a label owner. In 2001, he started the new label dial-rec. with his friends Peter “Lawrence” Kersten and David “Carsten Jost” Lieske.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coke - (7:52) - 801 plays
- Muscles - (4:32) - 103 plays
- Mate - (6:21) - 67 plays
- Dawn - (7:02) - 71 plays
- Kramnik - (6:10) - 45 plays
- Panamerican - (6:35) - 84 plays
- Alvin - (6:22) - 78 plays
- Laredo - (6:11) - 48 plays
- Wasting My Time - (5:48) - 33 plays
- Crillon - (5:42) - 20 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online