101 Shouts - 355,184 Scrobbles
Paw formed in 1991 in Lawrence, Kansas alongside Stick and Kill Creek. They signed on the grunge wave with A&M Records for their first two albums, but were dropped in 1996. Their most well-known song from this period was the single Jessie, released in 1993. The Fitch brothers formed the band Palomar and released the album World without horses in 1998. Paw still played together during this period, and released a compilation of B-sides and rarities Keep The Last Bullet For Yourself on their own label, Outlaw Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jessie - (3:14) - 1,861 plays
- The Bridge - (3:34) - 742 plays
- Couldn't Know - (4:13) - 571 plays
- Pansy - (3:27) - 520 plays
- Sleeping Bag - (4:08) - 493 plays
- Gasoline - (4:48) - 420 plays
- Lolita - (4:56) - 442 plays
- Dragline - (5:08) - 386 plays
- One More Bottle - (4:04) - 346 plays
- Veronica - (3:58) - 331 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online