100 Shouts - 346,228 Scrobbles
Paw formed in 1991 in Lawrence, Kansas alongside Stick and Kill Creek. They signed on the grunge wave with A&M Records for their first two albums, but were dropped in 1996. Their most well-known song from this period was the single Jessie, released in 1993. The Fitch brothers formed the band Palomar and released the album World without horses in 1998. Paw still played together during this period, and released a compilation of B-sides and rarities Keep The Last Bullet For Yourself on their own label, Outlaw Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jessie - (3:14) - 2,213 plays
- The Bridge - (3:34) - 1,113 plays
- Couldn't Know - (4:13) - 710 plays
- Gasoline - (4:48) - 866 plays
- Sleeping Bag - (4:08) - 854 plays
- Pansy - (3:27) - 842 plays
- Lolita - (4:56) - 663 plays
- One More Bottle - (4:04) - 492 plays
- Dragline - (5:08) - 468 plays
- Veronica - (3:58) - 505 plays