Pauline en la Playa
30 Shouts - 350,796 Scrobbles
Pauline en la Playa is a Spanish pop band formed in Madrid, Spain, in 1997 by sisters Mar Álvarez and Alicia Álvarez who started it as an alternative music project to Undershakers, their first band. After the dissolution of Undershakers in the year 2000, they were centered solely in Pauline en la Playa. Their music is completely sung in Spanish and has influences of jazz, soul and bossa. In 1997, they won a contest on Kras Radio and in 1999 Subterfuge Records edited their first demo, a 6-track mini-cd titled “Nada como el hogar”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Todas las flores - (3:48) - 2,185 plays
- Todo para ti - (2:34) - 989 plays
- Titubeas - (3:21) - 927 plays
- Elástica - (3:59) - 877 plays
- El mundo se va a acabar - (3:38) - 795 plays
- Esos besos - (3:35) - 521 plays
- Primavera, Verano, Otoño, Invierno - (2:58) - 397 plays
- Un muelle - (2:47) - 562 plays
- Quién lo iba a decir - (4:24) - 319 plays
- Relevé - (3:26) - 252 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online