Pauline en la Playa
30 Shouts - 339,802 Scrobbles
Pauline en la Playa is a Spanish pop band formed in Madrid, Spain, in 1997 by sisters Mar Álvarez and Alicia Álvarez who started it as an alternative music project to Undershakers, their first band. After the dissolution of Undershakers in the year 2000, they were centered solely in Pauline en la Playa. Their music is completely sung in Spanish and has influences of jazz, soul and bossa. In 1997, they won a contest on Kras Radio and in 1999 Subterfuge Records edited their first demo, a 6-track mini-cd titled “Nada como el hogar”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Todas las flores - (3:48) - 2,665 plays
- Todo para ti - (2:34) - 1,804 plays
- El mundo se va a acabar - (3:38) - 1,352 plays
- Elástica - (3:59) - 869 plays
- Esos besos - (3:35) - 758 plays
- Titubeas - (3:21) - 947 plays
- Un muelle - (2:47) - 738 plays
- Primavera, Verano, Otoño, Invierno - (2:58) - 447 plays
- Quién lo iba a decir - (4:24) - 462 plays
- Relevé - (3:26) - 314 plays