244 Shouts - 1,246,822 Scrobbles
Arista Records announced its newest artist in mid-2006, Paula DeAnda, a teenage singer/songwriter, whose debut album hit stores on August 29th, 2006. Paula DeAnda is part of the groundswell of rhythmic radio/Latin musical performers based in Corpus Christi, TX. Her first single, "Doing Too Much", broke out of the Southwest with massive radio play at the Rhythmic format. It went on to become a crossover hit, reaching the top 20 of the Pop charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm gonna remember you
You're gonna remember what I did
I'm gonna remember you
You're gonna remember me
- LyricsOoh, no
She's got green eyes and she's 5'5"
Long brown hair all down her back
Cadillac truck, so the hell what
- LyricsYeah, yeah
I might be a young girl but I know how to have fun
I got them boys chasing me, trying to make me the one
When I'm out shopping it's like having a gun
- Lyrics(Roll the credits)
Boy in the beginning.
In the beginning it was me and you
I was Bonnie and you were Clyde and we were running.
We were running for a list we knew. (Roll the credits)
- LyricsIs this masquerade finally over?
Can we put down the roles
That we've played so many times?
Is this really the final curtain
The end of the play?
- So Cold - (3:39) - 272 plays
- Doing Too Much - (4:07) - 318 plays
- Good Girl - (2:41) - 241 plays
- Footprints On My Heart - (3:50) - 214 plays
- Overloved - (3:59) - 236 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online