239 Shouts - 1,232,185 Scrobbles
Arista Records announced its newest artist in mid-2006, Paula DeAnda, a teenage singer/songwriter, whose debut album hit stores on August 29th, 2006. Paula DeAnda is part of the groundswell of rhythmic radio/Latin musical performers based in Corpus Christi, TX. Her first single, "Doing Too Much", broke out of the Southwest with massive radio play at the Rhythmic format. It went on to become a crossover hit, reaching the top 20 of the Pop charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Walk Away (Remember Me) - (4:21) - 2,544 plays
- When It Was Me - (4:01) - 2,499 plays
- LyricsIs this masquerade finally over?
Can we put down the roles
That we've played so many times?
Is this really the final curtain
The end of the play?
- LyricsYeah, yeah
I might be a young girl but I know how to have fun
I got them boys chasing me, trying to make me the one
When I'm out shopping it's like having a gun
- LyricsLove can be so cold
Love can be so cold, oh woh
I think it's time that I told you the truth, yeah
'Cause it's on my mind so let me do what I gotta do, yeah
'Cause it's someone else so I can't see you no more
- Roll The Credits - (4:15) - 1,022 plays
- Overloved - (3:59) - 529 plays
- Good Girl - (2:41) - 567 plays
- Footprints On My Heart - (3:50) - 463 plays
- Doing Too Much - (4:07) - 554 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods