Paul de Leeuw
36 Shouts - 461,192 Scrobbles
Paul de Leeuw (born March 26, 1962 in Rotterdam) is a Dutch television comedian, singer and actor. De Leeuw gained national fame in the late eighties and early nineties with television shows for the public broadcasting company VARA. Though satire was only a part of these shows and much of its humour was essentially harmless he came into publicity with satire about Dutch show business personalities who were often ridiculed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 'k Heb Je Lief - (4:43) - 1,330 plays
- Ik Wil Niet Dat Je Liegt - (3:53) - 914 plays
- Zonder Jou - (3:57) - 594 plays
- Vlieg Met Me Mee - (8:08) - 417 plays
- Liefste, M'n Liefste - (2:58) - 386 plays
- Mr. Blue - Live Symphonica In Rosso 2007 - (3:54) - 490 plays
- De Steen - (3:22) - 391 plays
- Allemaal Angst - (2:54) - 296 plays
- Kalverliefde - (4:13) - 301 plays
- Levenslang - (5:17) - 271 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online