14 Shouts - 120,781 Scrobbles
Paul Winter (born August 31, 1939 in Altoona, Pennsylvania) is an American saxophonist (alto and soprano saxophone). In 1961, while Winter was in college at Northwestern University, the Paul Winter Sextet won the Intercollegiate Jazz Festival and was signed by Columbia Records. The next year, the band toured Latin America as cultural ambassadors for the United States State Department, playing 160 concerts in 23 countries. The Sextet was also the first jazz band to perform at the White House.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning Echoes - (2:34) - 462 plays
- Icarus - (3:01) - 152 plays
- Grand Canyon Sunrise - (7:18) - 256 plays
- Air - (3:35) - 241 plays
- Wolf Eyes - (5:59) - 100 plays
- Dreamcatcher - (3:06) - 58 plays
- Reza - 63 plays
- Cornmeal Medicine Wheel - (3:12) - 222 plays
- The Silence Of A Candle - (3:24) - 50 plays
- River Run - (7:13) - 65 plays