Paul Wilson's Hippie Invasion was a local Georgia record, released in the aftermath of the second Atlanta International Pop Festival in July 1970. Despite its name, the festival was actually held a little south of Macon in Byron, Georgia at a now abandoned racetrack called the Middle Georgia Raceway. Longhaired youngsters from all over the nation showed up for the three day festival to catch live sets by B.B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hippie Invasion - (3:41) - 7 plays
- Dog Gone - (3:39) - 2 plays
- Glory To The Lamb - (4:49) - 3 plays
- What Is Lost - (4:00) - 2 plays
- I Love You - (7:31) - 1 plays
- The Fall Cover Artwork: Cerebral Caustic - (2:00) - 1 plays
- Why does it always rain on me - (4:26) - 1 plays
- The Sin Is Gone - (6:23) - 1 plays
- Black Magic Woman - Jam - (1:29) - 1 plays
- The Fall Cover Artwork: Code Selfish - (2:00) - 1 plays