115 Shouts - 722,930 Scrobbles
A talented library producer with BBC and Channel 4 credits to his name, Paul White crafts his distinctive psychedelic nuggets at his South London studio. Paul’s earliest transmissions took the form of a series of mesmerizing beat tapes: rapid-fire scrapbooks of rough-edged artifacts passed between small circles of music-lovers. A couple of sought-after 7"s and a handful of remixes later and Paul's was the name to drop amongst the cognoscenti, from old-schoolers such as Ashley Beedle and Danny Breaks to new kids on the block like Gaslamp Killer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where You Gonna Go? - (3:58) - 6,357 plays
- Running on a Rainy Day - (3:24) - 4,381 plays
- All We Know - (4:47) - 4,361 plays
- Honey Cats - (3:41) - 3,901 plays
- Intro - (0:09) - 2,898 plays
- Wait & See - (3:57) - 2,872 plays
- Fighting to Dance - (3:36) - 2,734 plays
- Is It Up To Us? - (4:27) - 2,741 plays
- Sitting In Circles - (3:22) - 2,462 plays
- Numbers of Change - (3:32) - 2,241 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online