114 Shouts - 668,600 Scrobbles
A talented library producer with BBC and Channel 4 credits to his name, Paul White crafts his distinctive psychedelic nuggets at his South London studio. Paul’s earliest transmissions took the form of a series of mesmerizing beat tapes: rapid-fire scrapbooks of rough-edged artifacts passed between small circles of music-lovers. A couple of sought-after 7"s and a handful of remixes later and Paul's was the name to drop amongst the cognoscenti, from old-schoolers such as Ashley Beedle and Danny Breaks to new kids on the block like Gaslamp Killer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Doldrums - (3:06) - 1,994 plays
- Right On - (2:10) - 983 plays
- One Of Lifes Pleasures featuring Danny Brown - (2:41) - 833 plays
- Gentle Freak - (2:22) - 606 plays
- Watch The Ants - (2:37) - 487 plays
- Hustle - Bullion Remix - (2:55) - 516 plays
- Lolita - (2:19) - 442 plays
- Honey Cats - (3:41) - 454 plays
- Trust featuring Guilty Simpson - (2:48) - 332 plays
- Seagull Conscience - (2:37) - 366 plays