101 Shouts - 564,134 Scrobbles
A talented library producer with BBC and Channel 4 credits to his name, Paul White crafts his distinctive psychedelic nuggets at his South London studio. Paul’s earliest transmissions took the form of a series of mesmerizing beat tapes: rapid-fire scrapbooks of rough-edged artifacts passed between small circles of music-lovers. A couple of sought-after 7"s and a handful of remixes later and Paul's was the name to drop amongst the cognoscenti, from old-schoolers such as Ashley Beedle and Danny Breaks to new kids on the block like Gaslamp Killer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Doldrums - (3:06) - 1,909 plays
- Right On - (2:10) - 1,084 plays
- Sugar Free Airlines - (1:32) - 728 plays
- Alien Nature - (2:46) - 683 plays
- One Of Lifes Pleasures featuring Danny Brown - (2:41) - 752 plays
- Gentle Freak - (2:22) - 632 plays
- African New Wave - (1:20) - 527 plays
- City Bright Lights - (1:56) - 557 plays
- Pride - (2:07) - 574 plays
- Ancient Treasure - (1:49) - 477 plays