114 Shouts - 697,507 Scrobbles
A talented library producer with BBC and Channel 4 credits to his name, Paul White crafts his distinctive psychedelic nuggets at his South London studio. Paul’s earliest transmissions took the form of a series of mesmerizing beat tapes: rapid-fire scrapbooks of rough-edged artifacts passed between small circles of music-lovers. A couple of sought-after 7"s and a handful of remixes later and Paul's was the name to drop amongst the cognoscenti, from old-schoolers such as Ashley Beedle and Danny Breaks to new kids on the block like Gaslamp Killer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where You Gonna Go? - (3:58) - 4,035 plays
- Honey Cats - (3:41) - 2,832 plays
- All We Know - (4:47) - 2,553 plays
- Intro - (0:09) - 1,915 plays
- Running On A Rainy Day - (3:24) - 1,947 plays
- Wait & See - (3:57) - 1,863 plays
- The Doldrums - (3:06) - 1,874 plays
- Fighting to Dance - (3:36) - 1,753 plays
- Is It Up To Us? - (4:27) - 1,650 plays
- Sitting In Circles - (3:22) - 1,559 plays