Paul Weller & Graham Coxon
12 Shouts - 33,860 Scrobbles
Since his days as front-man of The Jam and Style Council, Paul Weller has carved out an incredibly successful solo career. Graham Coxon has also had an illustrious and successful solo career since he left Blur several years ago. Talking about the collaboration, Graham said "As a long time admirer of Paul, I never dared imagine getting a chance to work with him so I was bricking it when we first met...but he is an absolute gent and a shockingly great singer and musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online