3 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
There are two artists with the name Paul Rutherford. The first, chronologically, was a free improvisational trombonist from England. The second was member of the 80's pop group Frankie Goes to Hollywood. 1. Paul Rutherford (1940-2007) was a free improv trombone player. He was part of the early 70s improv group Iskra 1903 with guitarist Derek Bailey and bassist Barry Guy. After a few years the group was revived with Philipp Wachsmann replacing Bailey, a phase of the group's life that lasted from roughly 1977 to 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Real - (5:53) - 89 plays
- Get Real (Happy House mix) - (7:03) - 40 plays
- Get Real (Pete Gooding Secret Life Remix) - (5:11) - 12 plays
- Get Real (Just Be Rub) - (8:22) - 8 plays
- Oh World - (3:57) - 7 plays
- Get Real - Pete Gooding Remix - (8:08) - 7 plays
- Light - 7 plays
- I Want Your Love - (3:49) - 8 plays
- Cracked Wide Open - (6:31) - 7 plays
- Get Real (Pete Gooding Remix) - (8:08) - 4 plays