3 Shouts - 10,418 Scrobbles
There are two artists with the name Paul Rutherford. The first, chronologically, was a free improvisational trombonist from England. The second was member of the 80's pop group Frankie Goes to Hollywood. 1. Paul Rutherford (1940-2007) was a free improv trombone player. He was part of the early 70s improv group Iskra 1903 with guitarist Derek Bailey and bassist Barry Guy. After a few years the group was revived with Philipp Wachsmann replacing Bailey, a phase of the group's life that lasted from roughly 1977 to 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Real (Pete Gooding Secret Life Remix) - (5:11) - 106 plays
- Get Real - (5:53) - 138 plays
- Get Real (Happy House mix) - (7:03) - 65 plays
- Oh World - (3:57) - 33 plays
- Lunar Love - (5:18) - 10 plays
- I Want Your Love (Extended Mix) - (6:54) - 13 plays
- Get Real (Pete Gooding Remix) - (8:08) - 13 plays
- Get Real (Darren Emerson Remix) - (7:37) - 7 plays
- Get Real - Happy House Mix - (7:27) - 9 plays
- I Want Your Love - (3:49) - 23 plays