3 Shouts - 10,817 Scrobbles
There are two artists with the name Paul Rutherford. The first, chronologically, was a free improvisational trombonist from England. The second was member of the 80's pop group Frankie Goes to Hollywood. 1. Paul Rutherford (1940-2007) was a free improv trombone player. He was part of the early 70s improv group Iskra 1903 with guitarist Derek Bailey and bassist Barry Guy. After a few years the group was revived with Philipp Wachsmann replacing Bailey, a phase of the group's life that lasted from roughly 1977 to 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Real - (5:53) - 112 plays
- Get Real (Pete Gooding Secret Life Remix) - (5:11) - 70 plays
- Get Real (Happy House mix) - (7:03) - 54 plays
- Oh World - (3:57) - 26 plays
- I Want Your Love - (3:49) - 22 plays
- Catch A Falling Star - (6:29) - 17 plays
- I Want Your Love (Extended Mix) - (6:54) - 11 plays
- Light - 15 plays
- Half The Picture - (4:56) - 11 plays
- Deep At The Centre - (4:59) - 15 plays