25 Shouts - 242,756 Scrobbles
Paul Ritch is a minimal techno producer based in Paris who quickly rose to international renown in 2007 after making his production debut only a year earlier. Ritch is most closely affiliated with Resopal Schallware, the label founded by German tech house duo MRI. He made his production debut on Resopal Schallware in 2006 with the Samba EP; subsequent releases on the label include Winter Ceremony (2007), Natural Gun[album artist=paul ritch] (2007), and summer ceremony (2007).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Run Baby Run - Original Mix - (8:22) - 947 plays
- June - (6:39) - 294 plays
- Run Baby Run (Original Mix) - (8:21) - 400 plays
- Common Sense - (6:41) - 242 plays
- Messene - (6:58) - 253 plays
- Murder - (7:00) - 232 plays
- The Opera - Original - (7:41) - 146 plays
- Matador - (7:14) - 117 plays
- Inside Me - (6:40) - 139 plays
- Brainwash - 169 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online