1 Shouts - 16,336 Scrobbles
Paul Reddick (born Lakefield, Ontario) is an award-winning Canadian blues singer, songwriter and harmonica player.
He began playing the harmonica at the age of twelve. In 1990, he formed The Sidemen, a blues band based out of Toronto, which toured and recorded until the early 2000s. The Sidemen's album Rattlebag (2001) was nominated for a Juno, as well as a W.C. Handy Award. In 2002, The Sidemen also won three Maple Blues Awards, including Album of the Year, and Songwriter of the Year. Reddick was also the 2008 Maple Blues Award winner as Songwriter of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm a Criminal - (5:54) - 127 plays
- Train of Love - (4:20) - 47 plays
- Photograph - (3:10) - 50 plays
- Villanelle - (3:47) - 21 plays
- Whiskey Is the Life of a Man - (4:22) - 19 plays
- The Other Man - (4:23) - 9 plays
- Luna Moth and Butterfly - (6:28) - 7 plays
- Big Not Small - (2:52) - 13 plays
- I will Vanish - (4:11) - 7 plays
- Smokehouse - (2:54) - 12 plays