Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna
0 Shouts - 83,659 Scrobbles
Paul Linford is a music composer. He did the police chase music for Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which was then also used in the sequel, Need For Speed: Carbon.Read More...
Chris Vrenna (b. February 23, 1967, Erie, Pennsylvania) is an American musician, Grammy-winning producer, engineer, remixer, songwriter, programmer, and founder of the electronic band Tweaker. Vrenna also formerly drummed for the industrial/rock band Nine Inch Nails (1989 – 1997).
In the mid- to late-’80s Chris moved to Chicago, quickly becoming a part of the Chicago industrial music scene and was briefly a member of Die Warzau and Stabbing Westward.
He later reconnected with Trent Reznor, whom he met in the early 1980s, when they both were in local Cleveland, Ohio band the Exotic Birds. Also toured as a live drummer for KMFDM during the Money era tours, in 92. He is currently recording under the name Tweaker, and has released two albums under that name, The Attraction To All Things Uncertain (2001) and 2am Wakeup Call (2004). Tweaker toured select North American dates with Skinny Puppy in 2004.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Most Wanted Mash Up - 42,081 plays
- The Mann - 39,642 plays
- 23 - Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - The Mann - 237 plays
- 26 - Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - Most Wanted Mash Up - 205 plays
- Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - Most Wanted Mash Up - 81 plays
- Mash Up - 155 plays
- Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - The Mann - 106 plays
- Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - 83 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up (Песня С Игры Nfs Mw)... - 29 plays
- Most Wanted Mush Up - 69 plays