Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna
7 Shouts - 83,512 Scrobbles
Paul Linford is a music composer. He did the police chase music for Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which was then also used in the sequel, Need For Speed: Carbon. Chris Vrenna (b. February 23, 1967, Erie, Pennsylvania) is an American musician, Grammy-winning producer, engineer, remixer, songwriter, programmer, and founder of the electronic band Tweaker. Vrenna also formerly drummed for the industrial/rock band Nine Inch Nails (1989 – 1997).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Mann - (3:27) - 814 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up - (3:33) - 841 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up (Песня С Игры Nfs Mw)... - 12 plays
- Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - Most Wanted Mash Up - (3:33) - 7 plays
- 23 - Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - The Mann - (3:27) - 6 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up - NfS Most Wanted Soundtrack - 1080p - (3:35) - 2 plays
- Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - The Mann - (3:27) - 9 plays
- 26 - Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - Most Wanted Mash Up - (3:33) - 2 plays
- The Mann (Most Wanted) (Fuck the Police) (R.A.V.E.) - (3:27) - 1 plays
- Most Wanted Mashup - (3:33) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online