Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna
7 Shouts - 84,426 Scrobbles
Paul Linford is a music composer. He did the police chase music for Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which was then also used in the sequel, Need For Speed: Carbon. Chris Vrenna (b. February 23, 1967, Erie, Pennsylvania) is an American musician, Grammy-winning producer, engineer, remixer, songwriter, programmer, and founder of the electronic band Tweaker. Vrenna also formerly drummed for the industrial/rock band Nine Inch Nails (1989 – 1997).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Mann - (3:27) - 694 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up - (3:33) - 620 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up - NfS Most Wanted Soundtrack - 1080p - (3:35) - 5 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up (Песня С Игры Nfs Mw)... - 5 plays
- Mash Up - 4 plays
- Carbon Menu Theme 01 - (4:51) - 1 plays
- 23 - Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - The Mann - (3:27) - 1 plays
- The Last Pursuit - (18:18) - 1 plays
- Sets Go Up - (3:36) - 1 plays
- Take That Dawg - (3:28) - 1 plays