Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna
7 Shouts - 80,330 Scrobbles
Paul Linford is a music composer. He did the police chase music for Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which was then also used in the sequel, Need For Speed: Carbon. Chris Vrenna (b. February 23, 1967, Erie, Pennsylvania) is an American musician, Grammy-winning producer, engineer, remixer, songwriter, programmer, and founder of the electronic band Tweaker. Vrenna also formerly drummed for the industrial/rock band Nine Inch Nails (1989 – 1997).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Mann - (3:27) - 1,173 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up - (3:33) - 862 plays
- Mash Up - 10 plays
- Most Wanted Mush Up - (3:35) - 3 plays
- Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna - The Mann - (3:27) - 3 plays
- The Mann (NFS Most Wanted OST) - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Most Wonted Mash Up - (3:35) - 2 plays
- 26 Most Wanted Mash Up - (3:33) - 1 plays
- Most Wanted Mash Up (NFS Most Wanted OST) - 1 plays
- Most Wanted Mashup - (3:33) - 2 plays