20 Shouts - 46,085 Scrobbles
Paul Francis Kossoff (September 14, 1950, in Hampstead, North West London, England–March 19, 1976) was a rock guitarist best known as a member of the band Free. Kossoff—son of the noted British actor David Kossoff—started playing in the mid 1960s and his first professional gig was with Black Cat Bones alongside drummer Simon Kirke. The band did many supporting shows for Fleetwood Mac and both Peter Green (Fleetwood Mac's guitarist) and Kossoff would jam and spend hours discussing blues playing and players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Away - (5:48) - 590 plays
- Molten Gold - (5:52) - 540 plays
- I'm Ready - (2:25) - 497 plays
- Back Street Crawler - (4:10) - 327 plays
- Tuesday Morning - (17:39) - 363 plays
- Tuesday Morning Blues - (5:37) - 108 plays
- Tuesday Morning Boogie - (4:19) - 99 plays
- Tuesday Morning Piano Jam - (7:47) - 71 plays
- Tuesday Morning Groove - (6:51) - 65 plays
- Leslie Jam - (3:31) - 56 plays