0 Shouts - 3,718 Scrobbles
Born in England but a long time resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, Paul Hyde is perhaps best known as the lead singer and principal songwriter of The Payolas, who were first signed to A&M Records Canada by Michael Godin in the early 1980's after generating considerable interest from all the major labels. The interest had stemmed from the popular self released cassette and vinyl. The Payolas had a number one single "Eyes Of A Stranger" that dominated Canadian charts and eventually won the Juno for Song Of The Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Andnow I'll Be Found - (3:01) - 17 plays
- I Think You Hung The Moon - (3:11) - 17 plays
- Started Smoking Again - (4:11) - 7 plays
- away away - (5:31) - 3 plays
- Golden Years - (4:12) - 3 plays
- Death Fell In Love With Her Voice - (5:00) - 3 plays
- I Want You - (3:11) - 11 plays
- Dollar Bill - (4:02) - 3 plays
- Greaseball Town - (3:27) - 7 plays
- I Miss My Mind the Most - (2:55) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online