0 Shouts - 3,332 Scrobbles
Born in England but a long time resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, Paul Hyde is perhaps best known as the lead singer and principal songwriter of The Payolas, who were first signed to A&M Records Canada by Michael Godin in the early 1980's after generating considerable interest from all the major labels. The interest had stemmed from the popular self released cassette and vinyl. The Payolas had a number one single "Eyes Of A Stranger" that dominated Canadian charts and eventually won the Juno for Song Of The Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Miss My Mind the Most - (2:55) - 10 plays
- Andnow I'll Be Found - (3:01) - 4 plays
- The Smallest Coin in the Land - (2:18) - 4 plays
- Loudmouths - (3:58) - 4 plays
- I Want You - (3:11) - 6 plays
- The Maddest of the Mad - (3:10) - 4 plays
- Started Smoking Again - (4:11) - 4 plays
- Lucky Face - (4:21) - 9 plays
- Head Full of Numbers - (4:04) - 2 plays
- Highgate - (2:29) - 2 plays