0 Shouts - 3,447 Scrobbles
Born in England but a long time resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, Paul Hyde is perhaps best known as the lead singer and principal songwriter of The Payolas, who were first signed to A&M Records Canada by Michael Godin in the early 1980's after generating considerable interest from all the major labels. The interest had stemmed from the popular self released cassette and vinyl. The Payolas had a number one single "Eyes Of A Stranger" that dominated Canadian charts and eventually won the Juno for Song Of The Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Andnow I'll Be Found - (3:01) - 17 plays
- I Miss My Mind the Most - (2:55) - 21 plays
- I Think You Hung The Moon - (3:11) - 7 plays
- When Love Dies - (4:21) - 5 plays
- What Am I Supposed To Do - (3:46) - 5 plays
- Death Fell In Love With Her Voice - (5:00) - 3 plays
- Where's All the Love Gone in the World - (3:42) - 7 plays
- Lucky Face - (4:21) - 9 plays
- Golden Years - (4:12) - 2 plays
- Dollar Bill - (4:02) - 2 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release