0 Shouts - 3,506 Scrobbles
Born in England but a long time resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, Paul Hyde is perhaps best known as the lead singer and principal songwriter of The Payolas, who were first signed to A&M Records Canada by Michael Godin in the early 1980's after generating considerable interest from all the major labels. The interest had stemmed from the popular self released cassette and vinyl. The Payolas had a number one single "Eyes Of A Stranger" that dominated Canadian charts and eventually won the Juno for Song Of The Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Andnow I'll Be Found - (3:01) - 12 plays
- I Think You Hung The Moon - (3:11) - 10 plays
- I Miss My Mind the Most - (2:55) - 34 plays
- Lucky Face - (4:21) - 7 plays
- Highgate - (2:29) - 3 plays
- Where's All the Love Gone in the World - (3:42) - 5 plays
- Golden Years - (4:12) - 2 plays
- Death Fell In Love With Her Voice - (5:00) - 3 plays
- Strangers Hands - (3:40) - 2 plays
- Let's Run Away - 2 plays