31 Shouts - 338,360 Scrobbles
Paul Hindemith (1895-1963) was a German composer, violist, violinist, teacher, and conductor. Born in Hanau, Germany[/ on the 16th November 1895, Hindemith was taught the violin as a child. He entered the Hoch'sche Konservatorium in Frankfurt am Main where he studied conducting, composition and violin under Arnold Mendelssohn and Bernhard Sekles, supporting himself by playing in dance bands and musical-comedy outfits. He led the Frankfurt Opera orchestra from 1915 to 1923 and played in the Rebner string quartet in 1921 in which he played second violin, and later the viola.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Andantino - (3:38) - 759 plays
- Lied - (1:45) - 519 plays
- Symphonic Metamorphosis after Themes by Carl Maria von Weber: Turandot: Scherzo - (8:09) - 229 plays
- Passacaglia - (5:31) - 165 plays
- Trauermusik - (8:26) - 115 plays
- Allegro - (4:17) - 54 plays
- Sonata For Flute And Piano: I. Heiter Bewegt - (5:12) - 43 plays
- Ludus tonalis: II. Fuga 1 in C major: Slow - (3:04) - 37 plays
- NR. 1 - l. Sehr schnell und wild - (1:10) - 45 plays
- Piano Sonata No. 3 in B-Flat Major: IV. Fuge: Lebhaft - (5:12) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online