24 Shouts - 81,476 Scrobbles
Paul David Heaton (born May 9, 1962) is an English born singer and songwriter. He was a member of The Beautiful South, and a former member of indie band The Housemartins, who disbanded in 1988. Paul Heaton formed The martins in the early 1980s. The Housemartins released a number of singles and two studio albums, London 0 Hull 4 and The People Who Grinned Themselves to Death. Their most famous hit was an a-capella version of the Isley Brothers' Caravan of Love, which was a Christmas number one in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Even a Palm Tree - (3:55) - 322 plays
- Mermaids And Slaves - (3:08) - 338 plays
- The Pub - (3:30) - 212 plays
- I Do - (4:25) - 158 plays
- The Southside - (2:07) - 203 plays
- The Old Radio - (4:05) - 174 plays
- A Good Old Fashioned Town - (3:34) - 146 plays
- The Cross Eyed Rambler - (1:03) - 135 plays
- Little Red Rooster - (3:49) - 136 plays
- The Ladder's Bottom Rung - (3:33) - 120 plays