0 Shouts - 1,359,753 Scrobbles
British synth player, born December 10, 1958. Enjoyed success on the underground dance scene in the early 80's before breaking into the mainstream with "19", an international smash which spent five weeks at number one in the UK. In the latter half of the 1980s he specialised in TV soundtrack work. He made the theme tunes for Top of The Pops and Saturday Live, popular British entertainment shows. Paul now records mainly under the pseudonym Jazzmasters.Read More...
Early tracks of note include the popular 'Rain Forest' and 'King Tut', both were big dance hits in the U.S.
Paul was also half of the pop-funk duo Kiss the Sky.
Paul has also remixed countless artists including 'D-Train', 'Third World', 'Barry White', 'Five Star' to name but a few!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn 1965 Vietnam seemed like just another foreign war but it wasn't
It was different in many ways, as so were those that did the fighting
In World War II the average age of the combat soldier was 26
In Vietnam he was 19
In-in-in Vietnam he was 19
- Rain Forest - 53,795 plays
- Rainforest - 50,670 plays
- Nineteen - 42,004 plays
- Lost In Space - 33,067 plays
- Don't Waste My Time - 21,794 plays
- Don't You Know - 24,030 plays
- Desire - 20,143 plays
- Lucky Star - 17,867 plays
- Lost Summer - 20,543 plays