67 Shouts - 1,273,411 Scrobbles
British synth player, born December 10, 1958. Enjoyed success on the underground dance scene in the early 80's before breaking into the mainstream with "19", an international smash which spent five weeks at number one in the UK. In the latter half of the 1980s he specialised in tv soundtrack work. He made the theme tunes for Top of The Pops and Saturday Live, popular British entertainment shows. Paul now records mainly under the pseudonym Jazzmasters. Early tracks of note include the popular 'Rain Forest' and 'King Tut', both were big dance hits in the U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn 1965 Vietnam seemed like just another foreign war but it wasn't
It was different in many ways, as so were those that did the fighting
In World War II the average age of the combat soldier was 26
In Vietnam he was 19
In-in-in Vietnam he was 19
- Rain Forest - (4:18) - 1,616 plays
- Nineteen - (3:40) - 1,137 plays
- Rainforest - (4:46) - 1,379 plays
- LyricsYou keep coming around knocking at the door
But now I just won't answer
I've heard it all before.
All you did was keep me within your web of lies
But I've got a message for you
- Lost In Space - (4:56) - 1,181 plays
- Return of the Rainman - (8:30) - 1,260 plays
- Lost Summer - (5:15) - 1,253 plays
- Bird Island - (4:25) - 1,033 plays
- Don't You Know - (5:35) - 843 plays