67 Shouts - 1,251,140 Scrobbles
British synth player, born December 10, 1958. Enjoyed success on the underground dance scene in the early 80's before breaking into the mainstream with "19", an international smash which spent five weeks at number one in the UK. In the latter half of the 1980s he specialised in tv soundtrack work. He made the theme tunes for Top of The Pops and Saturday Live, popular British entertainment shows. Paul now records mainly under the pseudonym Jazzmasters. Early tracks of note include the popular 'Rain Forest' and 'King Tut', both were big dance hits in the U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 19 - (5:14) - 8,950 plays
- Rain Forest - (4:18) - 1,822 plays
- Nineteen - (3:40) - 1,162 plays
- Rainforest - (4:46) - 1,417 plays
- Lost In Space - (4:56) - 1,427 plays
- Don't Waste My Time - (4:27) - 971 plays
- Return of the Rainman - (8:30) - 1,246 plays
- Lost Summer - (5:15) - 1,344 plays
- Don't You Know - (5:35) - 983 plays
- Bird Island - (4:25) - 1,090 plays