67 Shouts - 1,204,787 Scrobbles
British synth player, born December 10, 1958. Enjoyed success on the underground dance scene in the early 80's before breaking into the mainstream with "19", an international smash which spent five weeks at number one in the UK. In the latter half of the 1980s he specialised in tv soundtrack work. He made the theme tunes for Top of The Pops and Saturday Live, popular British entertainment shows. Paul now records mainly under the pseudonym Jazzmasters. Early tracks of note include the popular 'Rain Forest' and 'King Tut', both were big dance hits in the U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 19 - (5:14) - 8,829 plays
- Rain Forest - (4:18) - 1,813 plays
- Nineteen - (3:40) - 1,198 plays
- Rainforest - (4:46) - 1,489 plays
- Lost In Space - (4:56) - 1,557 plays
- Return of the Rainman - (8:30) - 1,311 plays
- Don't You Know - (5:35) - 1,122 plays
- Lost Summer - (5:15) - 1,192 plays
- Desire - (4:30) - 1,026 plays
- Don't Waste My Time - (4:27) - 916 plays