0 Shouts - 3,249 Scrobbles
Paul Haines (1933 - January 21, 2003) was a poet and jazz lyricist. Born in Vassar, Michigan, Haines eventually settled in Canada.
Haines's best-known work is Escalator over the Hill, a collaboration with Carla Bley.
Haines's daughter Emily Haines is a singer-songwriter and musician who has collaborated with and contributed vocals to Metric ,Broken Social Scene , Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton, and Stars to name a few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poem for Gretchen Ruth - (0:46) - 5 plays
- Funnybird Song - (1:44) - 5 plays
- Darn It! - (0:58) - 4 plays
- Threats That Matter - (3:04) - 3 plays
- The Please Fasten Your Seatbelt Sign - (2:29) - 4 plays
- Curtsy - (5:05) - 3 plays
- Rawalpindi Blues - (5:08) - 3 plays
- Breakfast (Late) - George's Breakfast - (1:06) - 3 plays
- Hello - John Tchicai - (2:17) - 2 plays
- There Aren't These Things - (4:09) - 2 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods