0 Shouts - 13,189 Scrobbles
For almost forty years, Paul Geremia has survived solely by the fruit of his musical labours. Having abandoned all other means of support in 1966, he has been travelling far and wide ever since, performing in every capacity from street singing to club and concert bookings, throughout the U.S.A., Canada and Europe. In the years since, Geremia has built a reputation as a first rate bluesman, songwriter, a "scholar" of early jazz and blues...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Devil Got My Woman - (4:29) - 239 plays
- Tootie Blues - (3:24) - 46 plays
- Silver City Bound - (2:49) - 18 plays
- Meet Me in the Bottom - (3:13) - 20 plays
- Cocaine Princess - (3:57) - 14 plays
- Special Agent Blues - (5:04) - 12 plays
- Rising River Blues - (5:51) - 15 plays
- New Bully of the Town - (4:01) - 8 plays
- Love My Stuff - (2:54) - 11 plays
- Something's Gotta Be Arranged - (4:10) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online